VÄXA Liver Support™
Your Liver Support Supplement for Better Overall Health
VÄXA Liver Support is a doctor-formulated homeopathic medicinal.
Liver Support is temporarily unavailable
Homeopathic Ingredient References
Liver Support contains homeopathic ingredients officially listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). Below are the homeopathic ingredients and their respective potencies and descriptions based on traditional homeopathic literature and research.
- One of the most important liver remedies known in homeopathy.
- Useful for conditions arising from liver congestion or slow liver function due to any cause, but especially for issues arising from toxicity.
- Aids the entire hepatic portal system and supports healthy bile flow.
- Indicated when obstructions occur within the gallbladder.
- Helps with yellowish skin and stitching pains.
- Indicated for a sore liver, pancreatic issues and other glandular challenges or discomforts.
- Useful when the liver has become enlarged due to congestion.
- Great for promoting the increase oxygen to the brain.
9X, 30C HPUS
- Nux Vomica is pre-eminently the remedy for many of the conditions incident to the modern life.
- Useful during liver cleanses by addressing physical and emotional reactions to the issue and resolution.
- Adapted to persons of a sickly nature whose issues revolve around an under performing liver.
- Assists with issues resulting from inflamed bowels and especially the mucous membranes of the colon.
- Used when there is swelling or enlargement of the liver to reduce such occurrences.
- Used when pain over the liver is sharp and intermittent.
- Considered one of the best heart stimulants in homeopathy.
- Stimulates the elimination of toxins by skin, kidneys and liver.
- Addresses ailments centered on or around the abdomen. These include sinking, empty sensations, pain preceding bowel movements, cramps in the abdomen, and extreme sensitivity in the abdomen accompanied with swelling and colic.
6X, 12X HPUS
- A liver remedy especially indicated for the so-called hydrogenoid constitution (a condition where excess water is not well tolerated) despite the fact there is usually an increased thirst for cold water.
"The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States."
Other Ingredients in Liver Support
In a base of: Milk Thistle, Artichoke, Dandelion, Aloe Vera, Bromelain, L-Methionine, Barberry, Blessed Thistle, Ox Bile Powder, L-Glutathione, L-Cysteine, Turmeric (root) powder, Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12), 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (folic acid), Gelatin, Rice Flour, and Magnesium Stearate