VÄXA Liver Support™
Your Liver Support Supplement for Better Overall Health
VÄXA Liver Support is a doctor-formulated homeopathic medicinal.
Library Liver Functions
What is the Liver?
The human liver is one of the most important and intricate parts of the human body. Responsible for a wide array of functions, the liver is paramount in the detoxification of harmful substances, the synthesis of hormones and proteins, and the production of biochemicals needed for digestive function. In addition, the liver acts as a store house for glycogen, a substance responsible for providing the body with energy after it is converted by the liver into glucose.
The human liver is thought to be responsible for well over five hundred various functions throughout the body. So intricate are its tasks that should something occur which damages or impairs the liver, there is currently no way to compensate for the loss. However, the liver is extremely resilient and unlike other organs; it can regenerate itself fully even if it is partially removed during surgery.
What Causes Liver Function Challenges?
Challenges to liver function can occur when either liver toxicity or the burden to neutralize toxic substances becomes too great. After ingesting, food is broken down into smaller and smaller fragments by the digestive system. Eventually these digested substances will enter the blood stream and make their way into the hepatic portal system, the major pathway blood takes from the intestine to the liver. Here it is the liver's job to process nutrients into the various chemical compounds the body needs.
During this process, the liver filters out harmful substances so they can be removed from the body. In fact, one gallon of blood passes through the liver in this manner every 2.6 minutes. These filtered substances include normal natural waste such as damaged cells, proteins and old hormones as well as additional burdens we have been exposed to from alcohol, drugs, and various other chemical additives. However, unlike normal natural toxins, these additional burdens can cause liver inflammation which impedes the liver's ability to properly function. When multiplied over years, it is not difficult to understand how or why liver inflammation of this type can lead to poor overall health.
Homeopathic Ingredient References
Liver Support contains homeopathic ingredients officially listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). Below are the homeopathic ingredients and their respective potencies and descriptions based on traditional homeopathic literature and research.
- One of the most important liver remedies known in homeopathy.
- Useful for conditions arising from liver congestion or slow liver function due to any cause, but especially for issues arising from toxicity.
- Aids the entire hepatic portal system and supports healthy bile flow.
- Indicated when obstructions occur within the gallbladder.
- Helps with yellowish skin and stitching pains.
- Indicated for a sore liver, pancreatic issues and other glandular challenges or discomforts.
- Useful when the liver has become enlarged due to congestion.
- Great for promoting the increase oxygen to the brain.
9X, 30C HPUS
- Nux Vomica is pre-eminently the remedy for many of the conditions incident to the modern life.
- Useful during liver cleanses by addressing physical and emotional reactions to the issue and resolution.
- Adapted to persons of a sickly nature whose issues revolve around an under performing liver.
- Assists with issues resulting from inflamed bowels and especially the mucous membranes of the colon.
- Used when there is swelling or enlargement of the liver to reduce such occurrences.
- Used when pain over the liver is sharp and intermittent.
- Considered one of the best heart stimulants in homeopathy.
- Stimulates the elimination of toxins by skin, kidneys and liver.
- Addresses ailments centered on or around the abdomen. These include sinking, empty sensations, pain preceding bowel movements, cramps in the abdomen, and extreme sensitivity in the abdomen accompanied with swelling and colic.
6X, 12X HPUS
- A liver remedy especially indicated for the so-called hydrogenoid constitution (a condition where excess water is not well tolerated) despite the fact there is usually an increased thirst for cold water.
"The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States."
Other Ingredients in Liver Support
In a base of: Milk Thistle, Artichoke, Dandelion, Aloe Vera, Bromelain, L-Methionine, Barberry, Blessed Thistle, Ox Bile Powder, L-Glutathione, L-Cysteine, Turmeric (root) powder, Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12), 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (folic acid), Gelatin, Rice Flour, and Magnesium Stearate