Homeopathic Herbs for Allergies
Many people choose to use homeopathy for allergies relief, and that is due to the wide range of treatment options available in the form of homeopathic herbs. These all-natural herbs for allergies have been shown to provide significant relief from the annoying symptoms of seasonal allergies that many people experience each year.
What makes homeopathy so attractive to sufferers is that, unlike over-the-counter medications, these remedies are tailored for each individual and each of the herbs for allergies provides relief for different symptoms.
The most commonly used homeopathic herbs for allergies and the symptoms they're meant to address include:
- Allium cepa - sneezing, burning nose and eyes, tears
- Arsenicum album - stuffy, runny nose, sneezing, wheezing
- Euphrasia - burning tears, nasal discharge, swollen eyes
- Ferrum phosphoricum - inflammation, runny nose, watery eyes, tickling cough
- Gelsemium - dry nose, sneezing, flushed face, chills
- Natrum muriaticum - white nasal discharge, sneezing, watery eyes, loss of taste and smell
- Nux vomica - dry nose, sneezing, tickling throat, headache
- Pulsatilla - congestion, nasal discharge, itchy mouth
- Sabadilla - watery nasal discharge, sneezing
These are just some of the herbs for allergies that are used by homeopaths to provide relief. By consulting with an experienced homeopath, you can rest assured that you will get the remedies and dosages you need to provide you with the best relief from your allergies possible.