Homeopathic Flu Remedies
One of the most common and inconvenient illnesses that people across the country suffer from is the flu. Every year, "flu season" takes the world by storm, and people try to find ways to combat this virus. Homeopathic flu remedies become a hot topic during this time, because any help is welcome help.
The most common homeopathic flu remedies and the symptoms they work best for include:
- Aconite - sudden and intense fever, anxiety, strong thirst, chills, agitation, fear
- Apis mellifica - dry fever, flushed skin, sore throat, swollen eyes
- Arsenicum album - fatigue and chills, anxiety, restlessness, nausea, vomiting
- Belladonna - sudden and intense fever with hot skin, extreme sensitivity to light, nagging cough, red and sore throat, headache
- Byronia - headache, cough, constipation, irritability
- Gelesemium - droopy eyes, achy back, isolation, fever, chills
- Iodium - wheezing, cough, sore throat
- Nux vomica - high fever, strong nausea, chills, cramps, headache, irritability
- Phosphorus - fever, loss of voice, cough, sore throat, anxiety, dizziness, fatigue
- Sulphur - long-lasting or lingering flu symptoms, sweats, low fever
These homeopathic flu remedies are considered to be safe for use on people of all ages, but it is important to seek the consult of an experienced homeopath to ensure you are receiving the right treatment, and at the correct potency and dosage. It is also important to make sure that you keep your primary care provider in the loop when it comes to your homeopathic healing to minimize the chance of experiencing an adverse reaction with an existing medication you may be taking.