Arthritis and Homeopathy
People of all ages can suffer from the painful and sometimes crippling effects of arthritis. While there are many conventional ways to treat this condition, many people often turn to arthritis homeopathy for alternatives to the often invasive forms of conventional medicine. Homeopathic remedies use all-natural means of healing, as well as assessing each individual person's symptoms and needs to determine the best mode of providing lasting arthritis relief.
As with any homeopathic treatment options, arthritis homeopathy uses a variety of herbs and minerals diluted to suit your specific needs. Each ingredient corresponds to different types of symptoms, and these ingredients often include:
- Acontium - for arthritis pain accompanied by fever, restlessness, and anxiety.
- Apis mellifica - for pain caused by inflammation of the joints.
- Arctium - for arthritis pain in hand and foot joints.
- Arnica Montana - often used for rheumatoid arthritis in patients that deny there is anything clinically wrong with them.
- Belladonna - used for sudden pains.
- Berberis vulgaris - often used for chronic knee pains.
- Sulphuricum - for arthritis pains that are worse at night.
These are just some of the many options available for arthritis homeopathy. An experienced homeopath will be able to better determine what relief options may be useful to you and your unique needs based on a homeopathy remedy guide. It is also important to consult with your primary care provider to ensure that you are receiving the best care possible.